Rumpke has provided each residence with two 95-gallon trash carts.
- Trash is collected once per week. Currently this is Friday .
- Set your trash cart(s) at the curb by 6 a.m. on your
scheduled collection day. The trash cart should be
placed within two feet of the curb and facing the street
(wheels away from the street). Please avoid setting trash
carts near parked cars and mailboxes.
- For collection of large items (such as mattresses, couches and chairs), contact Rumpke 24-hours in advance to request a bulk item pick-up - Toll Free: 1-800-828-8171 Ext. 7413.
- Kentucky Public Safety and Health regulations require all mattresses and all upholstered furniture be wrapped entirely in plastic before collection can occur.
- Appliances containing refrigerants require special
handling. Please contact Rumpke for details.
- According to federal law, Rumpke will not accept
batteries, tires, liquids, dead animals, combustible
materials or any items identified as hazardous waste.